BMW announced the release date of the “charged” station wagon 3 SeriesOctober 24, 2019
The Bavarian automaker has officially announced the launch of its new model on the market.
The press release said that the new “charged” station wagon BMW 3 Series will be available in November 2019. Also became known and the technical characteristics of the model.
The Bavarian station wagon will be driven by a 3.0-liter turbo engine borrowed from the M340i sedan. Its return is 374 hp. power and 500 Nm of torque. With this unit, the M340i xDrive Touring accelerates to 100 km / h in 4.5 seconds. a couple of the power plant will be an 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission and, of course, an all-wheel drive system.
From November 2019, the M340i sedan and station wagon will also be available in the limited edition First Edition. A total of 340 such machines are planned to be produced. However, cars will only be sold in selected markets, including Italy, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the Scandinavian countries, Belgium, Austria, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil