BMW announced the release date of the “charged” station wagon 3 SeriesOctober 24, 2019
The Bavarian automaker has officially announced the launch of its new model on the market.
The press release said that the new “charged” station wagon BMW 3 Series will be available in November 2019. Also became known and the technical characteristics of the model.
The Bavarian station wagon will be driven by a 3.0-liter turbo engine borrowed from the M340i sedan. Its return is 374 hp. power and 500 Nm of torque. With this unit, the M340i xDrive Touring accelerates to 100 km / h in 4.5 seconds. a couple of the power plant will be an 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission and, of course, an all-wheel drive system.
From November 2019, the M340i sedan and station wagon will also be available in the limited edition First Edition. A total of 340 such machines are planned to be produced. However, cars will only be sold in selected markets, including Italy, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the Scandinavian countries, Belgium, Austria, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily