BMW announced an updated 5 Series teaserMay 14, 2020
The premiere of the news should take place in less than two weeks.
Most BMW fans have probably already seen the images of the model, but the brand has prepared an advertising campaign that starts today. It is not surprising that, it seems, we are looking at the same car that appeared on the network in late April, as indicated by the familiar scheme of the blue color of the car.
BMW also announced that the new 5 Series sedan and station wagon will be electrified. The 5 Series LCI will be presented as a hybrid module with the M Sport package. It is also reported that the body will be painted in three new colors: Bernina Gray Amber Effect, Phytonic Blue Metallic and Aventurin Red Metallic. Rumor has it that a 545e hybrid module has been added to the lineup, including an electrified linear six with a capacity of almost 400 hp.
In addition to the style changes that we have already seen in full, facelift also supposedly for the first time offers sports brakes M Sport with red calipers. Inside, there is an infotainment system that supports the integration of the Android Auto smartphone through a wireless connection.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos