BMW and Porsche smash prototypes at the NurburgringOctober 24, 2019
Two prototypes were immediately broken on the track at the Nurburgring. The first accident in which the BMW M3 suffered was in the Hatzenbach section of the Nordschleife. It happened shortly before dinner.
The car drove through the wet grass and, apparently, lost control. As a result, the BMW M3 flew into the barrier. The car was quickly hidden, but photographers managed to notice a damaged front end. The driver was not injured, but he was taken to the clinic for an additional examination.
A few hours later, the prototype Porsche 911 GT3 was broken. The accident occurred on the same segment and for the same reason. The car flew into the fence. The airbags worked, however, it was reported that the impact force was such that the laptop that was in the cabin was seriously damaged. The prototype was covered with film and taken to a service center.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors