BMW and Porsche smash prototypes at the NurburgringOctober 24, 2019
Two prototypes were immediately broken on the track at the Nurburgring. The first accident in which the BMW M3 suffered was in the Hatzenbach section of the Nordschleife. It happened shortly before dinner.
The car drove through the wet grass and, apparently, lost control. As a result, the BMW M3 flew into the barrier. The car was quickly hidden, but photographers managed to notice a damaged front end. The driver was not injured, but he was taken to the clinic for an additional examination.
A few hours later, the prototype Porsche 911 GT3 was broken. The accident occurred on the same segment and for the same reason. The car flew into the fence. The airbags worked, however, it was reported that the impact force was such that the laptop that was in the cabin was seriously damaged. The prototype was covered with film and taken to a service center.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV