BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motoristsOctober 21, 2020
The American and German brand decided to jointly create a line of clothing.
Recently, Ronnie Fieg posted photos of a custom BMW E30 on his Instagram page, after which Ronnie Fieg, the founder of Kith, announced a line of clothing and accessories that will be developed in conjunction with the Bavarian company.
According to the press release, which bears the name Kith for BMW, the line of clothing and accessories will consist of approximately 100 items. We are talking about jackets, sweaters, cardigans, hoodies, tracksuits, caps, scarves, gloves and much more, on which the BMW car company nameplate will be located.
The new line of clothing will go on sale on October 23rd. It is noted that items from the collection can be purchased on the official website of Kith or in selected stores of the brand.
- Toyota officially unveils second-generation hydrogen-powered Mirai sedan
- Bentley unveils new tweed trim
- Cupra will build a yacht on the Volkswagen electric platform
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback