BMW again tests the new iNEXTMarch 2, 2019
The production version will inherit the design from the concept of the same name, but it will become more practical. So, the design of the middle racks will change. Instead of rearview cameras installed traditional side mirrors. Recycle the rear bumper, which the concept had a complex shape and LED inserts. Unchanged remained thin LED headlights and the angle of the windshield.
BMW iNEXT can go on sale under the name i5. This is expected to happen in 2021. INEXT will be one of three electrified cars with a large range of travel, on which BMW is working. The first to enter the market is the BMW iX3, which is expected in 2020. Also included is the BMW i4.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers