BMW again tests the new iNEXTMarch 2, 2019
The production version will inherit the design from the concept of the same name, but it will become more practical. So, the design of the middle racks will change. Instead of rearview cameras installed traditional side mirrors. Recycle the rear bumper, which the concept had a complex shape and LED inserts. Unchanged remained thin LED headlights and the angle of the windshield.
BMW iNEXT can go on sale under the name i5. This is expected to happen in 2021. INEXT will be one of three electrified cars with a large range of travel, on which BMW is working. The first to enter the market is the BMW iX3, which is expected in 2020. Also included is the BMW i4.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S