BMW abandons a number of international eventsJanuary 28, 2021
BMW Motorrad will cease its participation in two of the world’s leading exhibitions: EICMA in Milan and Intermot in Cologne.
In the future, new types of events will replace the traditional motorcycle shows. They will help make information about new products even more accessible, and interaction with customers and brand fans – even wider.
In this way, BMW Motorrad can more flexibly plan world premieres and new product launches through independent public and online presentations.
However, BMW Motorrad will continue to present its products to visitors at selected regional motorcycle shows and will be open to new formats.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO