BMW abandons a number of international eventsJanuary 28, 2021
BMW Motorrad will cease its participation in two of the world’s leading exhibitions: EICMA in Milan and Intermot in Cologne.
In the future, new types of events will replace the traditional motorcycle shows. They will help make information about new products even more accessible, and interaction with customers and brand fans – even wider.
In this way, BMW Motorrad can more flexibly plan world premieres and new product launches through independent public and online presentations.
However, BMW Motorrad will continue to present its products to visitors at selected regional motorcycle shows and will be open to new formats.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web