BMW 8 Series Looks Even Better in the Back Shooting BrakeJuly 22, 2019
Independent designers love to practice in their work, and now another work was presented in the form of a non-existent model. We have to admit that the render is very realistic and looks quite good.
It is no exaggeration to say that the BMW 8 Series is the most beautiful car that the automaker currently produces. You can disagree, of course, but it’s hard to deny that the 8th series is stylish, even if you don’t like it. But as it turned out, the 8-Series looks no worse in the back of a sports wagon.
Presented render from JB Cars shows a new figure eight in the body of the Shooting Brake, while preserving the main stylistic details. Although the roofline was lengthened, the coupe-shaped image changed slightly. If we imagine that the model can be real, then a higher roof will add comfort to the rear passengers.
Unfortunately, the release of this version is very doubtful. However, the new BMW 8-Series will be available in several versions, including the Gran Coupe.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production