BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe went into productionJuly 2, 2019
An attractive sedan, intricately called a coupe, hit the automaker’s conveyor belt at a factory in Dingolfing, where from last year the same model has been produced only in the two-door coupe body.
BMW does not specify whether this beautiful M850i, the photos of which are shown here, is the first ordered car of the 8-Series Gran Coupe, but it definitely received one of the BMW Fancy colors. A quick look at the German configurator shows the M850i model with the optional body color Aventurine Red, which you can get for 2,400 euros. It blends well with a series of dark exterior accents and blue brake calipers, which makes this large coupe one of the most attractive cars you can buy for money.
In addition, BMW also launched the high-performance M8 Competition Coupe and M8 Competition (convertible) at its plant in Lower Bavaria, where five versions of the flagship 8 Series are currently being assembled.
The sixth member of the family will arrive soon – talking about the “charged” M8 Gran Coupe, which will be presented in the coming months.
At this plant, BMW plans to collect about 60 copies of the powerful M8 every day, but this number is likely to increase when the M8 Gran Coupe joins production. The German brand explains that all M8s built at the Dingolfing plant must undergo strict quality control on a special route adjacent to the plant before the cars are delivered to their rightful owners.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers