BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe got a carbon roofSeptember 17, 2019
The Bavarian automaker will begin a large-scale updating of the model range in the fall and we were able to find out what makes the new BMW 8-Series Coupe special.
The new BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe creates the feel of a genuine sports car, highlighted by the new M Sport package, available from the moment the car launches. And from November 2019, the selection of additional accessories for the four-door luxury sports car will expand with a new carbon roof, which will be available as a separate item for the BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupe and, together with the M Sport package, for other model variants. This allowed the brand engineers to reduce the weight of the machine.
Also, customers will be able to order interior decoration with inserts of the same material.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”