BMW 8-Series Coupe G14 and G15 Tuned at GoodwoodJuly 4, 2019
At the festival of speed traditionally will show a lot of great new products and modified existing models. And one of those who will bring the tuned 8-Series will be the German studio AC Schnitzer.
The festival starts tomorrow, so it’s not long to wait for modified cars. Key changes were made to the technical part of the coupe, in particular the BMW 840d and M850i engines. Diesel power has increased by 60 “horses” and is equal to 380 hp and petrol – 620 hp. (it was 530 hp).
And, of course, changed the interior with the exterior. Both cars got the original 20-inch wheels, aerodynamic suspension, front splitter, low ground clearance, carbon-fiber front spoiler and much more.
Inside, the tuners installed a footrest to make the driver feel more comfortable, aluminum pedals and key holder. In general, the interior has acquired more sporty features.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery