BMW 7-Series for sale, which stood at the dealership for 23 yearsJune 15, 2020
One of the most interesting second-hand BMW sevens in the world was put up for sale in Poland. This car, a sedan in the back of the E32, was released back in 1992, but for all the time it traveled only 775 kilometers.
28 years ago, a resident of the United Kingdom ordered a car from a German car dealership, but did not manage to get it – the man died while the car was in the process of delivery. After that, the dealer placed BMW in storage, suggesting that one of the relatives would take the “seven”, but this did not happen.
In total, the “Bavarian” stood at the dealership for 23 years – only in 2015 it was sold to the current owner. Over the past five years, the owner has not been very active in using the 7-Series, which can be seen in the excellent condition of the car, both outside and inside.
And now he decided to sell his unique 7-Series. This is a standard 740i, equipped with i 4.0-liter V8 engine with 286 hp and a 5-speed manual transmission. The car is put up for auction at Catawiki, the initial bid is 7805 euros, however, you won’t be able to make a cheap purchase – for such an amazing copy they intend to help out at least 44,000 euros.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry