BMW 3-Series with Chevrolet engine appeared on saleSeptember 21, 2020
EBay sells an E30-generation BMW 3-Series, converted into a racing car, with a 350cc V8 engine from Chevrolet.
As follows from the description to the announcement, a 4-speed Borg Warner Super T-10 manual transmission and a rear-wheel drive system function together with the power unit.
In addition, the German 2-door is equipped with adjustable Koni shocks, powerful rear brakes, MSD ignition system, Hurst gear lever, custom wheels with Mickey Thompson 16.5 × 31 tires. The model also comes with FlowTech manifolds, a steel crankshaft, redesigned pistons and more.
As for the dynamic performance of the BMW 3-Series with the new engine, they were not indicated in the announcement. Speaking about the cost of the German model, it is quite high – $ 42,800.
In addition, it was recently noted that the Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabrio was put up for sale. It should be emphasized that the car on sale is part of a limited edition of 300 cars.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura