BMW 3 E30 completed to perfection for 40 thousand eurosNovember 3, 2019
In Germany, the 1994 BMW 316i Touring Design Edition was put up for sale. Station wagon BMW 3 E30 surprises with its high cost of 14,900 euros.
However, another figure is much more shocking: as much as 40 thousand euros were invested in the restoration of the 3 Series. This is despite the fact that the car itself was in good condition, and its mileage is now 13 857 km.
The BMW 316i has been gradually restored since 2007. First, he went over the suspension and steering, then repainted, put new brake discs and 15-inch BBS wheels.
Two years later, it’s time to do the interior. Three BMWs were understaffed with air conditioning and rear electric windows. The seats were pulled over with new fabric, added Porsche rugs and Alcantara inserts.
In 2016, they performed anti-corrosion treatment on the underbody; they updated the 1.6-liter 99-horsepower engine – they installed new camshafts and a crankshaft. Also replaced the clutch, flywheel and exhaust system. All costs are documented.
- Jaguar has patented a rather unusual supercar
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan
- Two Daihatsu get new styling packages from Modellista
- The last limousine Kennedy drove alive to be sold