Bloggers turn old Hyundai Getz into rally Toyota YarisDecember 12, 2019
The car has received many changes and has become much more prepared for rally racing. The project was developed by American bloggers.
The car has changed beyond recognition: it received extended wheel arches, a body kit, a massive wing, an additional lighting unit and the traditional Toyota team livery in the WRC. However, bloggers did not stop there and added the sound of the motor from the rally car, though this is just a video editing.
Regarding Yaris himself, the model changed its generation in October this year, and its “hot” version will soon be presented. The car is standard: less than four meters in length is equipped with an unusual variator, an electric four-wheel drive E-Four and a three-cylinder 1.5-liter engine, which first appeared on the Yaris. The “charged” version will debut on January 11, 2020 and, according to some information, will receive an all-wheel drive system and a more powerful engine. Details have not yet been disclosed.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests