Blogger remade Lamborghini Huracan into a rally car with an exoskeletonApril 13, 2019
Blogger Alex Choi spent five months building the Lamborghini Huracan with an external safety cage, which he called the “exoskeleton.” The supercar received the world’s most unusual kit and a pair of turbochargers.
The basis for the project Choi served all-wheel drive Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4. The car has partially lost its body panels, which were replaced by an external safety cage. “Urakan” was equipped with two turbochargers (a compressor was installed on the supercar) with an air intercooler, as well as huge air filters installed outside the upper part of the engine compartment.
Last year, Choi published a video in which he drives off-road to the 800-strong Lamborghini Huracan. Then he complained of dirt getting clogged in the vents. Probably, after this arrival, the blogger decided to remove the extra body panels from the car and turn it into a Mad Max rally car.
Choy’s most popular video was a movie called Lamborghini Launch Control Reaction Compilation – he has 10.8 million views and about three thousand comments.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious