Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truckSeptember 30, 2020
Bis Industries engineers have assembled a unique Rexx dump truck.
It is known that the main feature of this car is a 5-axle platform with 20 wheels. The carrying capacity of the dump truck is more than 155 tons. Note that the car has ordinary wheels. The maximum speed is about 60 km / h. According to the portal dni24.com, it is known that a total of cars can travel 4 times the distance compared to other dump trucks with large wheels.
Rexx tires are not only resistant to overheating, but also have increased strength. In addition, the advantages of the dump truck include excellent maneuverability: after all, the turning radius is not more than 13.5 meters. The dump truck has all chances to win the segment in the market thanks to the advantages.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web