Binotto: The first row in the qualification is a great start to the dayOctober 13, 2019
In Suzuka, Ferrari achieved the maximum result in qualification, having won the first row of the starting field. Team Leader Mattia Binotto is pleased with the result.
Mattia Binotto: “It is very important that both of our riders start from the first row of the grid in Suzuka. We have not achieved such results since 2006, and this is a great start to the day. However, the most important thing is the race, you need to maintain concentration and continue to work.
“We have made progress compared to Friday: we have reduced downforce at the rear of the car to increase speed on straight lines, which helped improve balance.”
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones