Binotto: The first row in the qualification is a great start to the dayOctober 13, 2019
In Suzuka, Ferrari achieved the maximum result in qualification, having won the first row of the starting field. Team Leader Mattia Binotto is pleased with the result.
Mattia Binotto: “It is very important that both of our riders start from the first row of the grid in Suzuka. We have not achieved such results since 2006, and this is a great start to the day. However, the most important thing is the race, you need to maintain concentration and continue to work.
“We have made progress compared to Friday: we have reduced downforce at the rear of the car to increase speed on straight lines, which helped improve balance.”
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration