Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric carsJanuary 27, 2021
One of the richest people in the world has expressed his views on the electrification of the automotive segment.
Amid constant controversy over the active transition to electric cars, Bill Gates, the founder and owner of Microsoft Corporation, could not stand aside and also expressed his opinion on the electrification of cars. At the same time, his look went into a cut in a fashionable trend.
While electric cars are good for short-distance travel, Gates said, the future belongs to biofuels, which have recently receded into the background. It is possible to obtain such fuel from plants, and it will not be difficult to apply fuel with an easy modification of the car.
Gates also recalled E-Fuels, which do not emit CO2 and can be used in conventional internal combustion engines, but the production of such a fuel costs a lot of money. Also, according to the founder of Microsoft, it is necessary to better fund research on alternative fuels.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO