Beta revealed the updated line of off-road bikes RR EnduroMay 30, 2020
Beta on Saturday, May 30, introduced the updated line of off-road motorcycles RR Enduro.
This line includes 4 bikes: 125 RR, 200 RR, 250 RR and 300 RR. It should be emphasized that the first two models are considered “junior” models, and the other 2 are “older” ones.
So, the “younger” RR have a fuel injection function, an electric starter and an adjustable power valve. In turn, the “older” models are distinguished by the presence of counterweights for a longer ride without stopping. All RR Enduro motorcycles are equipped with Nissin brakes and swept tailpipes. Also new items were other subframes, chairs and quick-change air filters.
New motorcycles should appear at dealerships in July this year, and their cost in comparison with their predecessors will not change. Thus, the Beta 125 RR will cost $ 7,999, $ 200 RR – $ 8,699, $ 250 RR – $ 8,799, and $ 300 – $ 9,999.
In addition, a prototype motorcycle from the anime Akira was previously shown on the Internet. Renders of the concept were developed by the artist James Qiu.
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of