Bernhard Meyer leave SkodaJuly 10, 2020
60-year-old German leaves the post of head of the Czech automaker.
60-year-old Bernhard Meyer will leave the post of CEO of Skoda in late July. He headed the company since 2015 and during this time managed to do quite a lot for the brand. So, under his leadership, Skoda launched the Kodiaq and Karoq crossovers on sale, and is also preparing to release its first electric car Enyaq iV.
Interestingly, there is currently no information on the reasons for dismissal. As well as data on whether he will leave the VAG concern in general. The name of the next CEO will be announced in August this year at the next meeting of the board of directors.
It is worth noting that the departure of Mayer from Skoda will be the last step in a series of changes in the leadership of Volkswagen AG. It is assumed that the former head of the Czech brand wants to return to Porsche, but there is information that his business policy did not suit some board members.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles