Bernhard Meyer leave SkodaJuly 10, 2020
60-year-old German leaves the post of head of the Czech automaker.
60-year-old Bernhard Meyer will leave the post of CEO of Skoda in late July. He headed the company since 2015 and during this time managed to do quite a lot for the brand. So, under his leadership, Skoda launched the Kodiaq and Karoq crossovers on sale, and is also preparing to release its first electric car Enyaq iV.
Interestingly, there is currently no information on the reasons for dismissal. As well as data on whether he will leave the VAG concern in general. The name of the next CEO will be announced in August this year at the next meeting of the board of directors.
It is worth noting that the departure of Mayer from Skoda will be the last step in a series of changes in the leadership of Volkswagen AG. It is assumed that the former head of the Czech brand wants to return to Porsche, but there is information that his business policy did not suit some board members.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests