Berger: Hamilton – the first to compare with the HaymarketApril 24, 2019
Former Formula 1 racer, one of the leaders of the DTM series Gerhard Berger believes that Lewis Hamilton went to the level of Ayrton Senna.
Gerhard Berger: “I was often asked about which of the modern racers corresponds to the skill of Ayrton – and I answered that there are none. In my opinion, Lewis is the first to perform at the same level.
In Formula 1 were great champions – Nelson Piquet, Niki Lauda, Alain Prost and Michael Schumacher, but in my opinion they were all inferior to Senna. But today Lewis fits him perfectly.
Like Ayrton, Lewis confidently goes from victory to victory, he controls the situation so much that it is almost impossible to win from him. Yes, he has the best car with the best engine, but he himself is the best.
And I will not diminish the achievements of Schumacher, because now he is in a difficult situation. What happened to him is a real tragedy. But if all this is left aside for a second, I must admit: Lewis is a completely unique racer from all those whom I saw in Formula 1. ”
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires