Bentley restarted car production under new rulesMay 24, 2020
According to the press service of Bentley, the brand’s company, located in British Crew, has returned to work.
Bentley has restarted its factory in Crewe. In order to get permission from the British authorities for this, the company had to reorganize the enterprise and introduce 250 new working rules on it, which allow it to comply with sanitary and epidemiological standards.
All new rules are aimed at reducing the possibility of the spread of coronavirus in the plant. So, the company introduced one-way traffic for all traffic and human flows. Also, employees located on the territory of the plant must wear masks, and those who have the opportunity to work from home are left to work remotely.
In addition, Bentley has created new rules for organizing negotiations and meetings. It also increased the number of cleanings during the day. And where spacing is a difficult task, plastic screens have been installed. The press service of the company notes that over the next few weeks, production will operate only at 50% of its capacity.
- Car production in Britain fell by almost half in August
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing