Bentley recalls 6,000 crosses due to risk of fireJune 12, 2020
Bentley has announced a global recall of Bentayga crosses, which includes 6,000 cars across the planet.
The response is due to a leak in the fuel line connector. In the USA, 1892 crosses are responding, and in Europe – 783.
According to Automotive News, the recall concerns a Bentley Bentayga with a V8 engine, which came off the assembly line from January the year before last until March of this year.
On the aforementioned crosses, they found a structural defect in the connector of the fuel line, which can cause fuel leakage. Instead of a defective part, a new one will be installed, and the software of the cooling system fan will also be updated – if this is not done, there may be a smell of gasoline in the cabin, and in the most adverse circumstances, a fire will occur.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published