Bentley Launches Limited Continental GT SeriesDecember 7, 2019
he British automaker has released a limited edition Pikes Peak Continental GT. Only 15 copies will be sold.
The British automaker decided that the new record for serial cars on the rise to the Pikes Peak should not go unnoticed, therefore, introduced the limited edition Pikes Peak Continental GT. Recall that Bentley, who set a record, was painted green, but now there is a variation with a black body color.
The limited-edition cars are equipped with a carbon body kit, several glossy black body parts, light green brake calipers and beautiful Pirelli tires. The number “100” on the grille indicates the anniversary of the British brand, but you can remove it if you wish.
The interior with Alcantara received green accents and many Pikes Peak stickers – including the image of the famous track on which the record was set. There is also a reminder of the very record attempt by Rhys Millen with a result of 10 minutes 18.4 seconds.
This attempt was made by the driver behind the wheel of the Continental GT, under the hood of which was the W12 engine, developing a power of 635 horsepower and 900 Nm of torque. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h takes 3.7 seconds. Exactly the same power plant is equipped with a limited edition Pikes Peak Continental GT.
The Pikes Peak series will be limited to only 15 copies and that’s all we know at the moment.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web