Bentley launches first Bentayga hybrid crossoverOctober 3, 2019
The price tag for the car starts at 133,100 pounds. The novelty is unlikely to reach Russia in the near future.
The British company Bentley announced the first deliveries of its hybrid crossover Bentayga. The car has excellent dynamics and picks up the first 100 km / h in just 5.5 seconds. According to the manufacturer, the car can accelerate to 254 km / h. Such indicators are achieved through the use of a hybrid engine. The power plant consists of a turbo engine 3.0 V6 Turbo, an electric motor with a generator function and batteries, which are powered from the network.
The price tag for the new product is pretty decent – you will have to pay 133,100 British pounds for the simplest version.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI