Bentley introduced the limited edition Continental GT Number 9 in GenevaMarch 6, 2019
The car is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the automaker and will be released in an edition of 100 copies.
Today, as part of the Geneva Motor Show, Bentley showed the model Continental GT Number 9 to journalists. The coupe performed the Mulliner tuning studio. At the heart of the design is a large number “9” on the grille of the car. Such a step is a tribute to the memory of Sir Henry Ralph Stanley Birkin. Common features are the modern vision of the car, in which the driver acted in the legendary race “24 Hours of Le Mans” in 1930. The choice of two colors possible body color – green and black.
On the coupe installed 21-inch wheels and a carbon body kit. In motion the car drives a 6-liter engine with two turbines. Such a combination allows it to produce 635 hp of power.
The interior of the car is distinguished by its unique design – it will be upholstered in green or black leather at the request of the buyer. Manufacturer logo will be embroidered on the doors and seats. The center console has become an exclusive solution to the interior – gilded handles are installed to control the climate in the cabin. The coupe will be released in a limited edition of 100 copies.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos