Bentley has released a collection of furniture with liquid gold trim.April 13, 2019
At the Milan Furniture Salon, Bentley presented a collection of three interior items: a massive table, lounge chairs and foot benches. Each of them will be released in the amount of 100 copies and will receive an engraved Bentley Centenary logo in honor of the anniversary of the brand.
The collection called Home symbolizes the values of the British manufacturer, which is reflected in the design, choice of materials and attention to detail. Each item is made by hand. Its base is a gold-plated metal frame. The main elements are made of oak and painted with liquid gold.
There in Milan, Bugatti demonstrated its view on modern furniture. The French manufacturer of hypercars introduced the Bugatti Home Cobra Chair, inspired by the design created by Father Ettore Bugatti in 1902, as well as several other interior items. Leather, precious stone sodalite, marble and soft, but heavy-duty technical fabrics are used in their decoration.
In 2017, BMW introduced the i8 hybrid version and i3 electric hatchback, built in collaboration with Garage Italia Customs. They were dedicated to the Italian design and architecture group Memphis, which specialized in the development of extravagant furniture and other interior items.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles