Bentley Bentayga Hybrid will enter the European market this yearSeptember 5, 2019
The British company introduced a hybrid crossover Bentayga. Bentley plans to convert all its cars into hybrids by 2023, and create an electric car in 2025.
Under the hood of the British hybrid crossover is a 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged engine, paired with a 128-horsepower electric motor. Working with a Bentley Bentayga is the company’s first step toward electrifying its models. The concern plans to stretch this process for five years.
During a press release, they said that only an electric motor works at low speeds, its sound is almost inaudible. But it’s worth putting pressure on the pedal, as the ICE will turn on, giving out great power.
Bentley Bentayga Hybrid will only be able to accelerate to an electric motor to 135 km / h and drive about 50 km. A hybrid will appear on the European market at the end of this year with a price tag of about 165 thousand euros. By 2023, the company absolutely all models will become hybrid.
British race car driver Chris Kraft said over 30% of Bentley’s customers are interested in electric cars. The concern has something to strive for.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious