Benda patented the Ducati Diavel cloneAugust 2, 2020
China’s Benda has filed a patent describing a cruiser class motorcycle.
The design of the bike is very similar to the legendary Ducati Diavel, while there are also original details – for example, it should be noted the presence of the original exhaust from the four quadrant pipes, and also the “radial” architecture of the headlight.
According to Bikepost, the new motorcycle will be named Benda BD700. As follows from the patent, the novelty will be equipped with a 700-cc 4-cylinder engine, an aluminum frame, a 2-sided swingarm of the rear suspension made of aluminum, LED optics, a liquid crystal screen “tidy” and much more.
It should be emphasized that lately Chinese bikes are getting better quality and structurally perfect, for this reason, the Benda cruiser can be an interesting proposition on the market, considering that it is likely to be cheaper than the Italian model.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration