Benda patented the Ducati Diavel cloneAugust 2, 2020
China’s Benda has filed a patent describing a cruiser class motorcycle.
The design of the bike is very similar to the legendary Ducati Diavel, while there are also original details – for example, it should be noted the presence of the original exhaust from the four quadrant pipes, and also the “radial” architecture of the headlight.
According to Bikepost, the new motorcycle will be named Benda BD700. As follows from the patent, the novelty will be equipped with a 700-cc 4-cylinder engine, an aluminum frame, a 2-sided swingarm of the rear suspension made of aluminum, LED optics, a liquid crystal screen “tidy” and much more.
It should be emphasized that lately Chinese bikes are getting better quality and structurally perfect, for this reason, the Benda cruiser can be an interesting proposition on the market, considering that it is likely to be cheaper than the Italian model.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”