Belgian Grand prix: zones DRS and changes on the highwayAugust 28, 2019
Before the start of the Belgian weekend, the FIA confirmed – compared to last year, the configuration of the route and curbs did not change – and clarified the location of the DRS zones.
As before, in Spa racers will be able to change the position of the controlled element of the rear wing in two independent zones of DRS.
The length of the first zone of DRS is slightly reduced. The interval measurement point is located 240 meters before the second turn, and the activation point is now later – 230 meters after the fourth turn, and not after 210 meters, as last year.
The second DRS zone remains the same. The measuring point is 160 meters before the eighteenth turn, and the activation point is 30 meters after the nineteenth.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12