Beijing from China to DealersJuly 6, 2020
This is a Beijing SUV from the BAIC concern. Three weeks ago, the acceptance of orders for the new product started. Now she got to the dealers of the brand.
A new Beijing BJ80 SUV has entered the Chinese car market. Official sales of new items started on Monday, July 6. The model is an analogue of the legendary Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen, but it costs significantly less. After the update, Beijing BJ80 received a new modern turbo engine – its volume is 3.0 liters, and its power reaches 280 horsepower. In tandem with the power plant operates an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Already in the starting configuration, the car is equipped with all-wheel drive with differential locks and lower gear. Small cosmetic changes can be distinguished from the exterior – there is the possibility of a two-tone body painting, original rims and extended wheel arches.
The car interior has become more comfortable – the rear passengers have their own climate control unit, and on the front panel there is a modern infotainment system, which displays the image from all-round cameras.
The most affordable version of Beijing BJ80 at Chinese dealers costs 350,000 yuan
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious