Became known the official details of the off-road KIA XCeedJuly 18, 2019
The press service of the company published a new video, which revealed the features of the model, and also spoke about the process of creating a cross-version of Ceed. Above the look of XCeed worked KIA design studio specialists in Frankfurt.
KIA XCeed is a new Korean crossover that is formally part of the new generation Ceed model line. However, the model is completely different from the standard version. Even the design of the front and back is different. XCeed grew in dimensions relative to the hatchback: length – 4,395 mm, width – 1,826 mm (+ 26 mm), height – 1,483 mm (+43 mm), with a wheelbase of 2,650 mm.
According to the leading designer of the brand, the main principle in creating the model is a sports alternative to ordinary urban crossovers. The company tried to maintain off-road performance. Under the hood will be offered one of the three gasoline engines from 1.0 to 1.6 liters with a capacity of 120 to 204 horsepower. There will also be offered a diesel version with a 1.6-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 115 to 136 forces.
The start of sales of new items in Europe is scheduled for the third this year.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published