Became known the most popular Instagram supercarMay 6, 2020
The popularity rating of supercars on Instagram was compiled by the British portal Compare the Market. Specialists added 30 models to the list at once, and in the first “five” were three cars with the Lamborghini logo.
To name the favorites, Compare the Market experts identified two popular hashtags for specific supercars, and then recounted the photos published under them. It turned out that the Italian sports car Lamborghini Aventador showed the most references – 3,597,431 publications. The second result in 3 388 955 records was demonstrated by the German supercar Audi R8. “Bronze” went to Lamborghini Huracan – 2,789,616 references.
Closing the TOP-5 are Ferrari 458 and Lamborghini Gallardo – 1 684 744 and 1 375 998 posts respectively.
In addition to these stylish and high-tech supercars, the ranking included the brutal hypercar Bugatti Veyron, which won 9th place (884 538 entries), the iconic Bugatti Chiron (806 034), Pagani Huayra (507 802), the double hypercar Maserati MC12 (57 315) and others The last on the list was the flagship supercar of the British brand Aston Martin DBS Superleggera – 52 015.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari