Became known the date of the sale of the new “charged” station wagon BMW 3-SeriesOctober 25, 2019
Worldwide sales of the BMW M340i xDrive Touring variation will begin in November this year.
The updated third-generation station wagon in the M340i xDrive version will receive a motor from the sedan of the same name: a 3.0-liter biturbo engine – the M TwinPower Turbo. The power plant has steel exhaust manifolds, as well as an aluminum crankcase and cylinder head. The power unit has a return of 374 hp. and a torque of 500 Nm.
The engine will be combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive xDrive and electronically controlled rear differential M Sport. In addition, the car acquired a lowered suspension M Sport.
“Charged” wagon accelerates to the first “hundred” in 4.5 seconds. It should be noted that the sedan in the same modification reaches this mark 0.1 seconds faster.
In November, the M340i xDrive sedan and station wagon will appear on the global car market in the First Edition special series. The total circulation of the limited edition will total 340 units.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published