Beaten Porsche 911 Turbo Slant Nose sold at the price of the new CayenneFebruary 10, 2020
A rare sports car has been in an accident back in the 90s, and since then the car has not been repaired
On eBay they sell a rare Porsche 911 Turbo Slant Nose convertible (aka Flachbau or “flat nose”). For a broken car in 1988, the seller asks for 90 thousand dollars,
Judging by the photos from the announcement, the car is not under way: it has a broken body and a broken chassis, while the windows are intact, but there are no visible damages in the cabin. According to the seller, the car became a participant in the accident back in the 90s of the last century, and since then no one has bothered with its repair. “Restoration will fly you into a round sum,” the description says.
This car is one of the 591 copies of the Porsche 911 Turbo Slant Nose that they sold in the United States. It is equipped with a 3.2-liter six-cylinder turbo engine with a capacity of 282 horsepower. A couple of him is a four-band automatic transmission. The mileage of this 911 Turbo Slant Nose is about 30 thousand kilometers.
On American used car dealerships, you can find ads for intact Porsche 911 Turbo Slant Nose, which cost about $ 300,000 on average.
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand