Bayern Munich will fine Coman for driving a Mercedes carMarch 16, 2021
The French winger was unable to park his Mercedes in the club’s car park.
Bayern midfielder Kingsley Coman faces a fine for coming to the team training session in a Mercedes car.
The fact is that football players are obliged to come to classes, matches and other official events exclusively in the cars of sponsors – Audi or VW Group companies. But Coman showed up at the club base in his personal Mercedes AMG rather than a service Audi.
Because of this, the guard did not let the 24-year-old Frenchman into the underground parking lot. Coman had to park his car outside the base. It is noted that the management of the Munich club will oblige the player to pay a fine of 50 thousand euros.
Recall that Coman moved to Bayern from Juventus in 2017. In 20 matches of the current Bundesliga draw, he scored three goals and nine assists.Bayern Munich will fine Coman for driving a Mercedes car
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity