Bahrain introduced new restrictions on entry into the countryMarch 3, 2020
Bahrain introduced new restrictions on the entry of foreign citizens into the country in connection with the epidemic of coronavirus.
Kingdom authorities said that all foreign nationals visiting Italy, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and South Korea 14 days before arrival in Bahrain would be denied entry. The decision is temporary, but it will further complicate the already difficult logistics of flights of Formula 1 teams.
Countries like Singapore and Hong Kong are, for many, an interchange hub on their way from Australia to Bahrain. In this regard, the teams will have to re-book tickets, and the employees of Ferrari, AlphaTauri and Pirelli really need to leave Italy in the coming days to fulfill the 14-day limit.
Despite the new restrictions, the organizers of the Grand prix of Bahrain assure that the stage will be held on schedule.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network