Bad weather made adjustments to WSBK tests in MisanoMay 30, 2019
The bad weather follows the WSBK World Championship 2019. It rained on the first day of the official tests in Misano.
Two weeks ago, the organizers had to cancel the second race in Imola, and a few weeks earlier, they canceled one of the three races in Assen, where rains with snow began to fall on the track.
This week, all participants of the championship gathered in Misano to take part in important tests, but again the rains ruined all the plans. The teams took the chance and conducted tests on a wet track, which is also important. In the last hour, conditions improved slightly and speeds increased. Of course, Kawasaki, Ducati and Yamaha did not execute most of their programs.
The rainy weather upset the team Ten Kate Racing, which is preparing to return to the championship in the next stage in Jerez. For them every test is worth its weight in gold.
Today (Thursday) weather forecasters again predict rain …
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos