AVIS rental office has expanded its fleet with 280 Tesla electric vehiclesJanuary 8, 2019
The American company Tesla delivered the largest batch of its electric vehicles to one customer.
It is about the car rental company Avis.
During the past year, Avis received about 280 Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X electric vehicles in Norway, thus becoming one of the largest companies in the world that own Tesla electric vehicles.
Local media reported that the company delivered the ordered models to the small settlement of Scoppum, which is south of Oslo.
It should be noted that Norway is the largest Tesla market in Europe – the company has already delivered 8,614 electric vehicles to the country.
As previously reported by Autogeek, in Norway last year a third of the new cars sold were electric cars. In 2018, the share of electric cars in the car market was 31.2%.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published