AVIS rental office has expanded its fleet with 280 Tesla electric vehiclesJanuary 8, 2019
The American company Tesla delivered the largest batch of its electric vehicles to one customer.
It is about the car rental company Avis.
During the past year, Avis received about 280 Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X electric vehicles in Norway, thus becoming one of the largest companies in the world that own Tesla electric vehicles.
Local media reported that the company delivered the ordered models to the small settlement of Scoppum, which is south of Oslo.
It should be noted that Norway is the largest Tesla market in Europe – the company has already delivered 8,614 electric vehicles to the country.
As previously reported by Autogeek, in Norway last year a third of the new cars sold were electric cars. In 2018, the share of electric cars in the car market was 31.2%.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car