Autopilots can trigger alcoholismApril 2, 2020
Recently, Australian scientists conducted a study that revealed that autopilot cars can cause alcoholism in drivers.
So, experts believe that cars that are equipped with an autonomous driving system indirectly provoke the owner of the car to drink alcohol while driving. In addition, scientists said that after installing the autopilot in a vehicle, the rate of drunkenness and the level of alcohol consumption can increase.
Also, experts said that the attraction to drinking alcohol was also determined among young respondents and drivers, who quite often resort to taxi services.
- Elon Musk promised an affordable electric car for Europe
- Electric cars Audi E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback have been updated
- Serial production of Skoda Enyaq iV electric car started in the Czech Republic
- Elon Musk named the range of the electric Tesla truck
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021