Autopilots can trigger alcoholismApril 2, 2020
Recently, Australian scientists conducted a study that revealed that autopilot cars can cause alcoholism in drivers.
So, experts believe that cars that are equipped with an autonomous driving system indirectly provoke the owner of the car to drink alcohol while driving. In addition, scientists said that after installing the autopilot in a vehicle, the rate of drunkenness and the level of alcohol consumption can increase.
Also, experts said that the attraction to drinking alcohol was also determined among young respondents and drivers, who quite often resort to taxi services.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network