Autopilots can trigger alcoholismApril 2, 2020
Recently, Australian scientists conducted a study that revealed that autopilot cars can cause alcoholism in drivers.
So, experts believe that cars that are equipped with an autonomous driving system indirectly provoke the owner of the car to drink alcohol while driving. In addition, scientists said that after installing the autopilot in a vehicle, the rate of drunkenness and the level of alcohol consumption can increase.
Also, experts said that the attraction to drinking alcohol was also determined among young respondents and drivers, who quite often resort to taxi services.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system