Autocar with new Toyota Supra got into a serious accidentJuly 18, 2019
Photos of the consequences of the accident appeared on social networks, however, the cause of the collision is not called. Based on certain circumstances, it can be assumed that the transporter collides with another truck. In the alternative version, something went wrong when the auto transporter was reversing.
At least three cars were seriously injured. One of the Toyota Supra completely destroyed the rear part, including body panels, rear window and, possibly, the power structure of the body. The white sports car, which was on the second level of an auto transporter, is not so badly affected, but it will also have to restore at least the rear bumper and the boot lid.
According to some reports, another red sports car was damaged that was not in the photo. The fate of the broken cars is still unknown, but, most likely, depending on the severity of the damage, they will either be sent under pressure, or returned to the factory and restored.
Toyota Supra is assembled in Austria on the same conveyor line with the new generation BMW Z4.
- BMW and Alibaba agree to tackle digital business transformation together
- Elon Musk calls Tesla’s next “killer product”
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata