Auto show in Shanghai not without incidentApril 20, 2021
The owner of a Tesla car protested against Tesla electric vehicles at the Shanghai Auto Show.
On April 19, 2021, Media Day at the Shanghai Auto Show, a woman wearing a T-shirt that said “brake failure” at a Tesla booth suddenly stood on the roof of a Model 3 car on display and demanded an explanation from the company. It is noted that earlier the owner of the car had an accident due to speeding and insisted on returning the car because of the quality of the product. The company noted that they had been negotiating with the woman for several months, offering various solutions to the situation, but only in the form of repairs.
Later, the woman was detained, and the event was restored. Currently, the true identity of a woman is not yet known, but adopting such “excessive” advocacy behavior can indeed easily cause unnecessary problems for herself.
“Brake failure” is one of the most popular phrases about Tesla. There have been many complaints about “brake failure” from car owners in different regions of China, but there is no official explanation for the situation yet. In the future, we will also pay attention to the description of the Tesla event.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030