Auto concerns in Japan will be obliged to install automatic braking systemsNovember 27, 2019
Since 2021, companies will be obliged to increase the package of equipment for all cars produced by at least one function.
The Government of Japan since November 2021 is going to oblige the local auto company to install automatic braking systems on all new cars, which will come off the assembly lines after the specified date. Such a government policy is likely to lead to higher prices for cars. Such requirements comply with international rules, which should be adopted in January next year.
For models that debuted ahead of the entry into force of the document, for them new standards will become relevant from the end of 2025. For foreign-made models imported into Japan, these requirements have not yet been approved.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green