Australia has created the most economical car in the worldJanuary 6, 2019
In Australia, students have created one of the most economical cars in the world.
The car was named Violet. It is reported that economical car was due to electromotor and solar panels. Also, the car has battery packs.
Studies have shown that in order to travel 4100 kilometers only $ 50.
During the day, the electric car can overcome up to 600 km, which goes 20-24 kW of electricity. This is five times less than that of Tesla Model 3.
Earlier, it was not possible to record a record on Violet: in 2017 the rear suspension of the car broke out, and in 2018 the battery was fired. Now the car is officially entered into the Guinness Book of Records.
- Nissan showed all-electric crossover Ariya
- Tesla Model 3 lost a bumper on the go
- Electro-crossover Fisker Ocean will receive the Volkswagen platform
- Budget electric crossover from Renault / Dacia shown on patent images
- The new Kia Sportage first captured on the road