Audi will unveil the Q4 E-Tron and its Sportback version one dayApril 6, 2021
The Audi Q4 E-Tron and Q4 E-Torn Sportback will debut on April 14, 2021. Their concepts were unveiled last year and during that time we saw several spy photos of the new products.
The Sportback was thought to arrive later than the standard version. But the latest Audi teaser on their Facebook page says both models will be unveiled soon.
“Join the world premiere. Celebrating progress. New all-electric Audi Q4 E-tron models,” the company wrote.
The interior details are no longer a secret as the automaker has already posted a preview of the interior. The Q4 E-Tron comes with an Audi branded cabin with a standard 10.1-inch MMI touchscreen.
An 11.6-inch touchscreen will be offered as an option, which will be the largest screen in Audi at launch. It will also get the Audi HUD augmented reality feature that projects useful information onto the windshield, paired with the “Hey, Audi” voice assistant. Audi has also confirmed that buyers can opt for traditional or imitation Nappa leather.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards