Audi will release a hybrid variation of the model A8April 3, 2020
According to the portal Automotive News, the bosses of the German corporation Audi decided to concentrate on the new hybrid modification of the A8 sedan.
The G8’s rechargeable variation is already available. It has a traction battery of 141 kW / h and is capable of driving a little more than 40 km on electric traction alone. In the new hybrid version, this indicator will be much higher, although experts do not currently disclose exact numbers.
Speaking about electric cars, in the current period of time, German-made engineers are mainly working on the e-tron line of electric crosses – as the corporation believes, taking a place in this segment is much more important at the moment than in the luxury sedan class.
Such a change may also affect the fate of the electric variants of the TT and R8 models, the representatives of the car concern hinted at their release back in 2019.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily