Audi will release a coupe-like version of the Audi Q5June 12, 2020
Following the advent of the coupe-like version of the younger Audi Q5, its “big brother” will get the same.
Pictures of the new coupe-like Audi Q5 shared portal motor1. If you take into account the configuration of the new Audi Q3, then we can assume that the larger new product will receive the same wheelbase as its predecessor, but it will become longer and lower.
In the near future, the appearance of a restyled Audi Q5 is expected, so it should be expected that its coupe-like version will receive exactly the same improvements, in the form of new headlights, an improved multimedia system and driver assistance systems. It cannot be ruled out that cars will be presented as part of a single event.
As for the motor range, then everything is expected to be the same as a simple Q5. Recall that the current generation of the crossover can be equipped with a 2-liter gasoline engine for 245 hp, a hybrid power plant for 299 and 367 hp, as well as a 2-liter diesel engine for 163 forces and a 3-liter with a return of 347 forces .
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry