Audi will leave the name TT for a new generationJanuary 8, 2020
As part of the annual board of directors, Audi CEO Bram Shot said that, contrary to previously announced plans, the Audi TT model will retain its name for another period of time. However, he did not announce any details.
There was also information that the German automaker is going to replace the TT model with a new sports electric car, which, in all likelihood, will become the owner of the famous name.
The electric model of the TT will most likely be based on the MEB platform from the Volkswagen Group, while at the same time neither technical information nor sketches of the new model have been published.
According to rumors, the new car of the German brand, which will receive an electric power unit, should be released before 2022.
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests
- Former BMW designer becomes new head of Kia Design