Audi will introduce the electric sedan A9 E-tron in 2024July 7, 2020
In 2024, the German corporation Audi is going to demonstrate the serial electric sedan A9 e-Tron, which should compete with the Mercedes-Benz EQS and the new Jaguar XJ. Such information on Monday, July 6, shared the British agency Autocar.
Being the flagship of the “green” Audi lineup, the novelty should offer customers “something new” both in terms of design and in terms of technical equipment.
So, the new electric car is likely to be equipped with innovative electric motors, a record-breaking capacity (among cars), a battery, 5G communication and the Car-to-X system, warning the driver about obstacles, traffic jams, accidents and other things that are out of his sight .
In addition, previously on the Internet published photos of the restyled Audi RS3. According to assumptions, the new model will be equipped with a power unit with a capacity of over 400 hp.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S