Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisionsSeptember 23, 2019
According to rumors, from April 1, 2020, the CEO of Audi will be Markus Dusman, who previously headed the BMW division responsible for the development of engines.
Marcus Dusman will replace the current Audi CEO Rupert Stadler, who was arrested in 2018 following the results of the diesel emissions scandal.
It should be noted that until September 30, 2019, Dusman is a member of the BMW board of directors and cannot move to a competitor. It is assumed that discussion of the upcoming departure of Markus Dusman will be discussed in the BMW board of directors in the near future.
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year