Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisionsSeptember 23, 2019
According to rumors, from April 1, 2020, the CEO of Audi will be Markus Dusman, who previously headed the BMW division responsible for the development of engines.
Marcus Dusman will replace the current Audi CEO Rupert Stadler, who was arrested in 2018 following the results of the diesel emissions scandal.
It should be noted that until September 30, 2019, Dusman is a member of the BMW board of directors and cannot move to a competitor. It is assumed that discussion of the upcoming departure of Markus Dusman will be discussed in the BMW board of directors in the near future.
- Car sales in China fell by 6% in September
- Alfa Romeo showed off the prototype Montreal Vision GT
- Italjet Dragster scooter will be presented again in Italy next year
- The new BMW M235i Gran Coupe passes the latest tests
- New Mercedes-AMG A45 and CLA 45 hit the assembly line in Hungary