Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisionsSeptember 23, 2019
According to rumors, from April 1, 2020, the CEO of Audi will be Markus Dusman, who previously headed the BMW division responsible for the development of engines.
Marcus Dusman will replace the current Audi CEO Rupert Stadler, who was arrested in 2018 following the results of the diesel emissions scandal.
It should be noted that until September 30, 2019, Dusman is a member of the BMW board of directors and cannot move to a competitor. It is assumed that discussion of the upcoming departure of Markus Dusman will be discussed in the BMW board of directors in the near future.
- Nissan announces start of another recall company
- Published image of the 2020 Peugeot RCZ sports coupe
- The new Renault Logan caught the spy on the next tests
- Bentley will reduce 1 thousand jobs due to falling profits
- Ferrari Enzo set an online auction record