Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisionsSeptember 23, 2019
According to rumors, from April 1, 2020, the CEO of Audi will be Markus Dusman, who previously headed the BMW division responsible for the development of engines.
Marcus Dusman will replace the current Audi CEO Rupert Stadler, who was arrested in 2018 following the results of the diesel emissions scandal.
It should be noted that until September 30, 2019, Dusman is a member of the BMW board of directors and cannot move to a competitor. It is assumed that discussion of the upcoming departure of Markus Dusman will be discussed in the BMW board of directors in the near future.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published